Wags to Whiskers Pet Care
Thing to Know...
Advantages of retaining your key:
No need to call a locksmith should you lock yourself out of your home. Just call us!
Peace of mind - if you think you left your iron or stove on, give us a call and we can check it out for you.
Your keys are never identified with your name and address. We use unique identifiers so if it is lost or stolen, no one will know it belongs to you.
Our cell phones are locked with a pass code so if it is ever lost or stolen, no one can access your phone number.
What should you provide for your pet?
- Leash, collar, & ID if your pet is being taken for a walk or being let out in the yard.
- Food, bowls, & can opener if necessary.
- Favorite toys
- We will give your dog medicine or pills using pill pockets as instructed by you, however keep in mind we are not vet techs.
- For households with puppies and senior dogs who may have "accidents" from time to time we ask that you provide proper cleaning supplies to clean any messes we may come upon.
- We will not let your cat out into the yard (no matter how much he or she meows!). However if your cat is leash trained or has an outside enclosure we'll be happy to bring your cat outside for some exercise.
- Food, bowls, & manual can opener.
- Kitty litter and cleaning materials for litter box.
- Favorite toys
- We will give your cats medicine or pills using pill pockets as instructed by you, however keep in mind we are not vet techs.
Birds, Hamsters, Gerbils, Lizards, Bunnies, Guinea Pigs, Fish, Ferrets:
- Please provide all food and cage cleaning supplies.
- These are sensitive animals and we will care for them in accordance with your instructions.